2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
It’s easy to see why so many drivers head off the lot at Northside Chevrolet behind the wheel of a new Chevy Equinox. The Chevy Equinox gas mileage is just one of those reasons. This fan-favorite crossover delivers up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway with its base-level engine. Learn all about the Chevy Equinox fuel economy for your favorite configuration below before stopping by our San Antonio showroom for a test drive.
Chevy Equinox Fuel Economy By Configuration
Each Chevy Equinox features an efficient 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine under the hood for the 2022 model year. Chevy Equinox mpg ratings vary just slightly based on whether you prefer FWD or AWD. Below you will find the Chevy Equinox fuel economy ratings for each configuration:
- 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
2022 Chevy Equinox Performance Specs
So, how are the Chevy Equinox gas mileage figures so impressive? It all starts with its fuel-sipping turbo engine. The Equinox is certainly no slouch on the roads of Schertz, and this Chevy crossover proves that you do not have to sacrifice performance or efficiency. You can truly have it all!
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Performance Specs
- 170 hp
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- Max. Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
Not only does the Equinox come equipped with an efficient engine for your Boerne commutes, there are other features on board that help you conserve fuel anywhere the road takes you.
- Automatic Stop/Start: When your vehicle comes to a stop and your foot is on the brake pedal, under certain conditions, the Equinox engine will shut off to conserve fuel. As soon as you take your foot off the brake, the engine automatically and instantaneously restarts.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Under- or over-inflated tires can actually cause your vehicle to operate less efficiently. Fortunately, the Equinox is equipped with a TPMS. You will be alerted when your tire pressure is not at the recommended level.
Experience the Efficient Equinox Today
So, has the Chevy Equinox gas mileage caught your attention? If so, head on over to Northside Chevrolet to see how it performs on a test drive. In the meantime, you can research the lineup further. Compare Equinox trim levels and see how it stacks up to rivals like the GMC Terrain.
More from Northside Chevrolet
The aggressive styling of the new Camaro is sure to turn heads on New Braunfels-area roads, and the wide range of exciting 2023 Camaro colors perfectly accentuate the classic design of this legendary sports car. Whether you’re looking for something flashy or prefer a more cool and sophisticated hue, you’ll find plenty of compelling options among…
If you need a heavy-duty pickup truck that can tackle the toughest jobs with ease, you’ll want to take a look at the all-new 2024 Chevrolet Silverado HD. With two powerful engine options, impressive hauling and towing capabilities, a redesigned interior, and a wide variety of smart tech features, the 2024 Silverado HD is poised…
If you’re looking for a powerhouse new SUV in the New Braunfels area, look no further than the new Chevy Traverse! The Chevy Traverse is a full-size SUV with three rows of seats and seating for up to eight passengers. You’ll find no shortage of impressive specs and features on this remarkable SUV, and the team…