What is the Bed Size of a 2020 Chevy Silverado?
Ready to rule the Schertz roads in a new 2020 Chevy Silverado? Before you cruise one off our lot at Northside Chevrolet in San Antonio, you’ll have to decide which of the Silverado bed sizes you like the best. Truck bed sizes for the Silverado come in three different sizes: a 5-foot 8-inch short bed, 6.5-foot standard bed, and an 8-foot long bed. So, what is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado that fits you best? Find out with Northside Chevrolet!
Silverado Bed Sizes: Pick a Cab Style
There are eight available Chevy Silverado trims to choose from. Depending on the truck bed sizes you like, the Silverado price that fits your budget, and cab configurations that fit your style, there is something here for everyone. Before choosing one of the Silverado bed sizes, pick your cab:
- Regular Cab: The Regular Cab can be configured with either of the following truck bed sizes: the 8-foot long bed or the 6.5-foot standard bed.
- Extended Cab: So you ask, “what is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado truck if I need more space?” Well, the Extended Cab is perfect for those who need more cab space! It’s equipped with the standard 6.5-foot bed.
- Crew Cab: The Crew Cab comes in two of the Silverado bed sizes: the 6.5-foot standard bed or the 5-foot 8-inch short bed.
More Information on Chevy Silverado Bed Sizes
The 2020 Silverado offers more than just a couple of truck bed sizes, it offers a higher quality and more reliable bed than other trucks in its class. The Silverado offers truck beds that are deeper, wider, and longer, which allows it to stand tall against its competition. The Silverado “Durabed” offers the following:
- All truck bed sizes are built with high-strength, roll-formed steel.
- 12 standard tie-downs, 9 are removable and each rated at 500 pounds.
- Offers 20% more cargo volume than any other truck on the market.
- Convenience features to make your Boerne off-road adventures easier are available lighting options, a 120-volt outlet, and large footwells for more stability.
- Available, first of its kind, power-up/power-down tailgate! Additionally, a power release tailgate to quickly lower the gate from your key fob.
Explore Silverado Bed Sizes at Northside Chevrolet!
Now that you’re aware of the Silverado bed sizes, which Silverado will you take home to New Braunfels? Contact us when you’re ready to get behind the wheel of your new Silverado today! Explore financing options, and even apply online if you’d like to get pre-approved.
More From Northside Chevrolet
San Antonio drivers who are looking for their next family-friendly SUV should look toward the new 2020 Chevy Equinox trim levels. Whether you’re looking for improved performance, more tech features, or unique convenience features, you can find all that and more in any of the Chevy Equinox trims. Explore the Chevy Equinox trim levels with Northside Chevrolet…
Ready to rule the Schertz roads in a new 2020 Chevy Silverado? Before you cruise one off our lot at Northside Chevrolet in San Antonio, you’ll have to decide which of the Silverado bed sizes you like the best. Truck bed sizes for the Silverado come in three different sizes: a 5-foot 8-inch short bed, 6.5-foot standard…
For Schertz drivers who are looking for a midsize pickup with stellar Chevy towing capacity, the new 2021 Colorado is for you! The Chevy Colorado towing capacity, when properly equipped with the available Duramax® turbo-diesel engine, maxes out at 7,700 pounds. Learn more about the Chevy Colorado towing capabilities and engine specs with Northside Chevrolet in…