What is the Bed Size of a 2020 Chevy Silverado?
Ready to rule the Schertz roads in a new 2020 Chevy Silverado? Before you cruise one off our lot at Northside Chevrolet in San Antonio, you’ll have to decide which of the Silverado bed sizes you like the best. Truck bed sizes for the Silverado come in three different sizes: a 5-foot 8-inch short bed, 6.5-foot standard bed, and an 8-foot long bed. So, what is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado that fits you best? Find out with Northside Chevrolet!
Silverado Bed Sizes: Pick a Cab Style
There are eight available Chevy Silverado trims to choose from. Depending on the truck bed sizes you like, the Silverado price that fits your budget, and cab configurations that fit your style, there is something here for everyone. Before choosing one of the Silverado bed sizes, pick your cab:
- Regular Cab: The Regular Cab can be configured with either of the following truck bed sizes: the 8-foot long bed or the 6.5-foot standard bed.
- Extended Cab: So you ask, “what is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado truck if I need more space?” Well, the Extended Cab is perfect for those who need more cab space! It’s equipped with the standard 6.5-foot bed.
- Crew Cab: The Crew Cab comes in two of the Silverado bed sizes: the 6.5-foot standard bed or the 5-foot 8-inch short bed.
More Information on Chevy Silverado Bed Sizes
The 2020 Silverado offers more than just a couple of truck bed sizes, it offers a higher quality and more reliable bed than other trucks in its class. The Silverado offers truck beds that are deeper, wider, and longer, which allows it to stand tall against its competition. The Silverado “Durabed” offers the following:
- All truck bed sizes are built with high-strength, roll-formed steel.
- 12 standard tie-downs, 9 are removable and each rated at 500 pounds.
- Offers 20% more cargo volume than any other truck on the market.
- Convenience features to make your Boerne off-road adventures easier are available lighting options, a 120-volt outlet, and large footwells for more stability.
- Available, first of its kind, power-up/power-down tailgate! Additionally, a power release tailgate to quickly lower the gate from your key fob.
Explore Silverado Bed Sizes at Northside Chevrolet!
Now that you’re aware of the Silverado bed sizes, which Silverado will you take home to New Braunfels? Contact us when you’re ready to get behind the wheel of your new Silverado today! Explore financing options, and even apply online if you’d like to get pre-approved.
More From Northside Chevrolet
If you’re looking for a light-duty pickup truck that can handle heavy-duty jobs on the New Braunfels worksite, you can’t go wrong with the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. The new Chevy Silverado 1500 towing capacity achieves a maximum of 13,300 pounds, in addition to the Silverado 1500 payload of up to 2,280 pounds. With high-performance features…
If you need an SUV that sports a durable exterior and a comfortable interior with loads of other performance features and convenience amenities, then the 2021 Chevy Trax is the vehicle for you. But, don’t just take our word for it. See what other drivers and industry-leading experts have to say about this vehicle…
Searching for a pickup truck outside of the normal that is going to make heads turn when you drive down the streets of New Braunfels? Explore the latest Chevy Silverado Special Editions, from the iconic Midnight Edition to the racing-ready Rally. Learn more about the Silverado Special Editions that you can find at Northside Chevrolet below. Chevy…