2021 Chevrolet Equinox Interior Details
With seating for five and a maximum cargo area of 63.9 cubic feet, the 2021 Chevrolet Equinox interior is perfect for growing New Braunfels families! Not only is the Equinox interior spacious and comfortable, but it’s also equipped with an outstanding standard array of features. Explore the Chevrolet Equinox interior in detail with Northside Chevrolet, then visit us near Schertz for a test drive!
What Are the Chevrolet Equinox Interior Dimensions?
As noted above, the Chevrolet Equinox interior can accommodate up to five passengers across two rows of seating. Whether you’re grabbing groceries in Boerne or packing up for a road trip, there’s plenty of passenger and cargo room to use:
- 1st/2nd-Row Headroom: 40 inches/38.5 inches
- 1st/2nd-Row Legroom:40.9 inches/39.9 inches
- Cargo Volume to 1st Row: 63.9 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume to 2nd Row: 29.9 cubic feet
Chevrolet Equinox Interior Highlights
From your morning commute to adventures in San Antonio, the Chevrolet Equinox interior is equipped to keep you comfortable and entertained for the whole journey:
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System: This standard infotainment suite features a 7-inch color diagonal touchscreen, Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ smartphone integration, Bluetooth® wireless connectivity, and a 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot (requires subscription).
- Keyless Open: Have your hands full? As long as you have your key fob in your bag or pocket, you’ll have no problem entering your Equinox. The Keyless Open feature senses your key fob from within a certain proximity and unlocks the doors hands-free.
- Available Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Available for an upgrade, Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control allows you to set two separate temperatures in the front passenger area. The driver and front-seat passenger can each feel as cool or as warm as they please, without disturbing the other.
- Available Heated/Ventilated Driver’s Seat: Even in San Antonio, the mornings and nights can get pretty cold. A heated driver’s seat will keep you toasty and warm, and when the summer heat hits, you can use the ventilation feature to stay nice and cool.
What Are the 2021 Chevy Equinox Colors?
There are several exterior paint colors to choose from for your Equinox, as well as a stylish range of interior 2021 Chevy Equinox colors that are designed to perfectly complement the exterior:
Interior 2021 Chevy Equinox Colors
- Medium Ash Gray
- Jet Black
- Jet Black/Brandy
Exterior 2021 Chevy Equinox Colors
- Summit White
- Cajun Red Tintcoat
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
- Pacific Blue Metallic
- Nightfall Gray Metallic
- Silver Ice Metallic
- Mosaic Black Metallic
- Midnight Blue Metallic
Explore the Chevrolet Equinox Interior in San Antonio Today
When you’re ready to see the Chevrolet Equinox interior in person, contact us and we’ll set up a test drive for you at Northside Chevrolet! After determining whether the interior space can accommodate your needs, you can head to our finance center to learn about your lease and loan options.
More from Northside Chevrolet
If you’re looking for a light-duty pickup truck that can handle heavy-duty jobs on the New Braunfels worksite, you can’t go wrong with the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. The new Chevy Silverado 1500 towing capacity achieves a maximum of 13,300 pounds, in addition to the Silverado 1500 payload of up to 2,280 pounds. With high-performance features…
If you need an SUV that sports a durable exterior and a comfortable interior with loads of other performance features and convenience amenities, then the 2021 Chevy Trax is the vehicle for you. But, don’t just take our word for it. See what other drivers and industry-leading experts have to say about this vehicle…
Searching for a pickup truck outside of the normal that is going to make heads turn when you drive down the streets of New Braunfels? Explore the latest Chevy Silverado Special Editions, from the iconic Midnight Edition to the racing-ready Rally. Learn more about the Silverado Special Editions that you can find at Northside Chevrolet below. Chevy…