2021 Chevrolet Equinox Interior Details
With seating for five and a maximum cargo area of 63.9 cubic feet, the 2021 Chevrolet Equinox interior is perfect for growing New Braunfels families! Critics agree, not only is the Equinox interior spacious and comfortable, but it’s also equipped with an outstanding standard array of features. Explore the Chevrolet Equinox interior in detail with Northside Chevrolet, then visit us near Schertz for a test drive!
What Are the Chevrolet Equinox Interior Dimensions?
As noted above, the Chevrolet Equinox interior can accommodate up to five passengers across two rows of seating. Whether you’re grabbing groceries in Boerne or packing up for a road trip, there’s plenty of passenger and cargo room to use:
- 1st/2nd-Row Headroom: 40 inches/38.5 inches
- 1st/2nd-Row Legroom:40.9 inches/39.9 inches
- Cargo Volume to 1st Row: 63.9 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume to 2nd Row: 29.9 cubic feet
Need a bit more space in your SUV? Compare the 2021 Equinox vs. Traverse to determine if the latter midsize option is a better fit.
Chevy Equinox Interior Cargo Features
With 63.9 cubic feet of total storage space in the Chevy Equinox interior, there’s plenty of room for everything from compact daily necessities to larger cargo, like new furniture. No matter what you’re carrying in your SUV, these clever storage features will help keep everything organized:
Chevy Equinox Interior Cargo Features
- Retractable cargo shade
- Vertical cargo net
- Collapsible cargo area organizer
- Driver and passenger seatback map pockets
- Fold-flat rear seat with 60/40 split
- Horizontal cargo net
- Integrated cargo liner
Chevrolet Equinox Interior Highlights
From your morning commute to adventures in San Antonio, the Chevrolet Equinox interior is equipped to keep you comfortable and entertained for the whole journey:
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System: This standard infotainment suite features a 7-inch color diagonal touchscreen, Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ smartphone integration, Bluetooth® wireless connectivity, and a 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot (requires subscription).
- Keyless Open: Have your hands full? As long as you have your key fob in your bag or pocket, you’ll have no problem entering your Equinox. The Keyless Open feature senses your key fob from within a certain proximity and unlocks the doors hands-free.
- Available Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Available for an upgrade, Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control allows you to set two separate temperatures in the front passenger area. The driver and front-seat passenger can each feel as cool or as warm as they please, without disturbing the other.
- Available Heated/Ventilated Driver’s Seat: Even in San Antonio, the mornings and nights can get pretty cold. A heated driver’s seat will keep you toasty and warm, and when the summer heat hits, you can use the ventilation feature to stay nice and cool.
What Are the 2021 Chevy Equinox Colors?
There are several exterior paint colors to choose from for your Equinox, as well as a stylish range of interior 2021 Chevy Equinox colors that are designed to perfectly complement the exterior:
Interior 2021 Chevy Equinox Colors
- Medium Ash Gray
- Jet Black
- Jet Black/Brandy
Exterior 2021 Chevy Equinox Colors
- Summit White
- Cajun Red Tintcoat
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
- Pacific Blue Metallic
- Nightfall Gray Metallic
- Silver Ice Metallic
- Mosaic Black Metallic
- Midnight Blue Metallic
Explore the Chevrolet Equinox Interior in San Antonio Today
When you’re ready to see the Chevrolet Equinox interior in person, contact us and we’ll set up a test drive for you at Northside Chevrolet! After determining whether the interior space can accommodate your needs, you can head to our finance center to learn about your lease and loan options.
More from Northside Chevrolet
The Chevy Suburban makes a bold statement on the roads of New Braunfels and Schertz. It was also named Best Large SUV for Families by U.S. News & World Report two years in a row. Why should the rugged and refined Suburban be at the top of your list? The Chevy Suburban interior makes it a…
The Chevy Silverado may be known for its exceptional capabilities and power, but what about the Silverado MPG? If you’re looking for an efficient pickup that packs a punch, the Chevy Silverado MPG reaches up to 23 city/31 highway when equipped with the optional turbo-diesel. In any configuration, the Silverado delivers big specs that won’t…
It’s not uncommon to see Chevy trucks at job sites all around New Braunfels and Schertz. That’s because models like the Silverado 1500 are well-equipped to help you work smarter, not harder. Towing and hauling is also a breeze with this perennial favorite. So, what is the 2022 Silverado 1500 towing capacity? The 2022 Chevy…