2021 Chevy Trax Reviews
If you need an SUV that sports a durable exterior and a comfortable interior with loads of other performance features and convenience amenities, then the 2021 Chevy Trax is the vehicle for you. But, don’t just take our word for it. See what other drivers and industry-leading experts have to say about this vehicle with Northside Chevrolet. If you still need to see a little bit more, then feel free to check out our Chevy Trax inventory at Northside Chevrolet to experience everything this SUV has to offer for yourself. Read the 2021 Chevrolet Trax reviews with Northside Chevrolet, and visit our dealership near New Braunfels or online to drive away in a new Chevy Trax for yourself.
Edmunds’ Chevy Trax Reviews
Edmunds is one of the leading experts in the automotive industry, and they couldn’t help but rave about the Chevy Trax’s safety and overall features. If you’re curious to see what Edmunds has to say about this capable SUV, here are some of the highlights from their 2021 Chevrolet Trax review:
- Edmunds first mentioned its overall approval of the vehicle’s “high fuel economy, easy maneuverability, and a decent amount of cargo capacity.” Edmunds later talks about how the Chevy Trax is easy to get in and out of, which will save you some time on your Schertz commutes.
- Edmunds also listed that the Chevy Trax has “plenty of features for the price”, and that you’ll definitely get your money’s worth with plenty of safety features and interior amenities.
It’s worth noting that the Chevy Trax also has an overall five-star safety rating from the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration), so you can drive with peace of mind wherever you go.
Cars US News’ Chevy Trax Review
Another titan in the automotive industry, Cars US News left a fair review of the 2021 Chevy Trax noting that the price is definitely worth the features you get with this vehicle. Here are some of the key takeaways from their 2021 Chevrolet Trax Review:
- To start, Cars US News applauded how the Chevy Trax sports “easy maneuverability and a good number of standard infotainment features”.
- Cars US News also went on to talk about the advantage of the Chevy Trax’s smaller frame with handling tight turns easily. This makes driving Boerne traffic much easier.
2021 Chevy Trax Features
Although the Chevy Trax specific features will vary depending on which trim you choose, you can be sure to expect some of the following features standardly equipped on every configuration:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Eight different seating configurations for maximum cargo space
- 60/40 split-folding second-row seats
- Rearview camera
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- EPA estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
Visit our finance department at Northside Chevrolet to explore your financing options and buy with confidence.
Review the Trax for Yourself at Northside Chevrolet
Now that you’ve seen the Chevrolet Trax reviews, visit Northside Chevrolet to experience the Chevy Trax for yourself. Visit us in San Antonio or contact us online to get a Chevy Trax fit for your daily commute or weekend getaways.
More from Northside Chevrolet
2023 Chevrolet Camaro Exterior & Interior Colors
The aggressive styling of the new Camaro is sure to turn heads on New Braunfels-area roads, and the wide range of exciting 2023 Camaro colors perfectly accentuate the classic design of this legendary sports car. Whether you’re looking for something flashy or prefer a more cool and sophisticated hue, you’ll find plenty of compelling options among…
What to Expect from the 2024 Silverado HD
If you need a heavy-duty pickup truck that can tackle the toughest jobs with ease, you’ll want to take a look at the all-new 2024 Chevrolet Silverado HD. With two powerful engine options, impressive hauling and towing capabilities, a redesigned interior, and a wide variety of smart tech features, the 2024 Silverado HD is poised…
2023 Chevrolet Traverse Trim Levels
If you’re looking for a powerhouse new SUV in the New Braunfels area, look no further than the new Chevy Traverse! The Chevy Traverse is a full-size SUV with three rows of seats and seating for up to eight passengers. You’ll find no shortage of impressive specs and features on this remarkable SUV, and the team…
0 comment(s) so far on 2021 Chevy Trax Reviews