How Much is a Camaro Monthly Payment?
If you’re dreaming of being behind the wheel of your own new Chevy Camaro in San Antonio, you might incorrectly believe that it’s financially out of reach. But, the 2021 Chevy Camaro is more affordable than you think! How much is a Camaro monthly payment? Check out our car finance and car lease calculator and you will know the answer in a matter of seconds. You can also chat with the Northside Chevrolet finance team. Read on to learn more about a Chevy Camaro lease and Camaro finance options, then contact us to go for a test drive.
How Is a Monthly Payment Calculated?
Several factors come into play to calculate your Camaro lease payment. How much is a Camaro monthly payment? It depends. The 2021 Chevy Camaro price starts at $25,000 MSRP, and this is how your monthly Chevy Camaro lease payment is calculated.
- Subtract your down payment from the Chevy Camaro price to arrive at the amount you’ll need to finance. For example, if you’ve saved $5,000 to put toward your down payment, you will need to finance a principal amount of $20,000 on a new Camaro that has a starting price of $25,000.
- Estimate the trade-in value of your old vehicle. If we assume your trade-in is worth $5,000 and you don’t owe anything on it, you can put the entire $5,000 towards your down payment on your new Camaro.
- Don’t forget to add in sales tax based on your location.
- If you have a decent credit rating, your auto loan interest rate will likely be around five percent. That will increase your total loan amount.
Using the examples, here are your options for the monthly payment:
- 48-month loan — $345/month (Does not include sales tax)
- 60-month loan — $283/month (Does not include sales tax)
- 72-month loan — $242/month (Does not include sales tax)
You can play with the number to calculate your own customized Camaro payment for your New Braunfels drives using our car lease calculator. Keep in mind while budgeting that you’ll also need to pay for any registration fees and monthly insurance premiums.
2021 Camaro Features
Wondering what you get for your money when you purchase a 2021 Camaro to cruise around Schertz? Along with the thrill of driving a classic muscle car and turning the heads of Boerne drivers, you’ll enjoy the following features:
- Up to 650 hp with 650 lb-ft of torque
- Maximum 0 to 60 acceleration in only 3.5 seconds
- Four core trim levels to choose from
- The option to upgrade to a convertible
- Premium touches like a heated steering wheel, heated seats, power seats, available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot, and so much more!
Learn About Your Camaro Finance Options at Northside Chevrolet
Are you ready to make your Camaro dreams a reality? If so, contact us and chat with our finance specialists to explore your Camaro finance options and hear about Camaro lease deals. Get the process started by completing a finance application online and then get in touch. Let’s do this!
More from Northside Chevrolet
More Blogs Keep Your Chevy Running Smoothly: Essential Maintenance Tips for San Antonio Drivers Learn More Chevrolet Service Center Optimizing Your Chevy’s Power and Technology Chevrolet has built their vehicles for optimum performance, allowing you to enjoy a reliable car you can count on as you go from one destination to the next. With standard…
More Blogs Opting for a Pre-Owned Car at Northside Chevrolet Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Inventory Chevrolet Inventory Northside Chevy is Your Pre-Owned Car Dealer Car shopping for sales in San Antonio is easy if you know where to go. At Northside Chevrolet of San Antonio, TX, near Kirby and Leon Valley, choose from a wide selection…
More Blogs Where Smooth Drives Begin: Get an Oil Change in San Antonio Learn More Chevrolet service center The Oil Change: Your Key to Reliable Exhilaration Have you ever wondered how you can help your car, truck, or SUV cruise in peak shape for more than 100,000 miles? The secret starts with a Chevrolet oil…