How Much is a Camaro Monthly Payment?
If you’re dreaming of being behind the wheel of your own new Chevy Camaro in San Antonio, you might incorrectly believe that it’s financially out of reach. But, the 2021 Chevy Camaro is more affordable than you think! How much is a Camaro monthly payment? Check out our car finance and car lease calculator and you will know the answer in a matter of seconds. You can also chat with the Northside Chevrolet finance team. Read on to learn more about a Chevy Camaro lease and Camaro finance options, then contact us to go for a test drive.
How Is a Monthly Payment Calculated?
Several factors come into play to calculate your Camaro lease payment. How much is a Camaro monthly payment? It depends. The 2021 Chevy Camaro price starts at $25,000 MSRP, and this is how your monthly Chevy Camaro lease payment is calculated.
- Subtract your down payment from the Chevy Camaro price to arrive at the amount you’ll need to finance. For example, if you’ve saved $5,000 to put toward your down payment, you will need to finance a principal amount of $20,000 on a new Camaro that has a starting price of $25,000.
- Estimate the trade-in value of your old vehicle. If we assume your trade-in is worth $5,000 and you don’t owe anything on it, you can put the entire $5,000 towards your down payment on your new Camaro.
- Don’t forget to add in sales tax based on your location.
- If you have a decent credit rating, your auto loan interest rate will likely be around five percent. That will increase your total loan amount.
Using the examples, here are your options for the monthly payment:
- 48-month loan — $345/month (Does not include sales tax)
- 60-month loan — $283/month (Does not include sales tax)
- 72-month loan — $242/month (Does not include sales tax)
You can play with the number to calculate your own customized Camaro payment for your New Braunfels drives using our car lease calculator. Keep in mind while budgeting that you’ll also need to pay for any registration fees and monthly insurance premiums.
2021 Camaro Features
Wondering what you get for your money when you purchase a 2021 Camaro to cruise around Schertz? Along with the thrill of driving a classic muscle car and turning the heads of Boerne drivers, you’ll enjoy the following features:
- Up to 650 hp with 650 lb-ft of torque
- Maximum 0 to 60 acceleration in only 3.5 seconds
- Four core trim levels to choose from
- The option to upgrade to a convertible
- Premium touches like a heated steering wheel, heated seats, power seats, available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot, and so much more!
Learn About Your Camaro Finance Options at Northside Chevrolet
Are you ready to make your Camaro dreams a reality? If so, contact us and chat with our finance specialists to explore your Camaro finance options and hear about Camaro lease deals. Get the process started by completing a finance application online and then get in touch. Let’s do this!
More from Northside Chevrolet
2023 Chevrolet Camaro Exterior & Interior Colors
The aggressive styling of the new Camaro is sure to turn heads on New Braunfels-area roads, and the wide range of exciting 2023 Camaro colors perfectly accentuate the classic design of this legendary sports car. Whether you’re looking for something flashy or prefer a more cool and sophisticated hue, you’ll find plenty of compelling options among…
What to Expect from the 2024 Silverado HD
If you need a heavy-duty pickup truck that can tackle the toughest jobs with ease, you’ll want to take a look at the all-new 2024 Chevrolet Silverado HD. With two powerful engine options, impressive hauling and towing capabilities, a redesigned interior, and a wide variety of smart tech features, the 2024 Silverado HD is poised…
2023 Chevrolet Traverse Trim Levels
If you’re looking for a powerhouse new SUV in the New Braunfels area, look no further than the new Chevy Traverse! The Chevy Traverse is a full-size SUV with three rows of seats and seating for up to eight passengers. You’ll find no shortage of impressive specs and features on this remarkable SUV, and the team…
0 comment(s) so far on How Much is a Camaro Monthly Payment?