How Much is a Camaro Monthly Payment?
If you’re dreaming of being behind the wheel of your own new Chevy Camaro in San Antonio, you might incorrectly believe that it’s financially out of reach. But, the 2021 Chevy Camaro is more affordable than you think! How much is a Camaro monthly payment? Check out our car finance and car lease calculator and you will know the answer in a matter of seconds. You can also chat with the Northside Chevrolet finance team. Read on to learn more about a Chevy Camaro lease and Camaro finance options, then contact us to go for a test drive.
How Is a Monthly Payment Calculated?
Several factors come into play to calculate your Camaro lease payment. How much is a Camaro monthly payment? It depends. The 2021 Chevy Camaro price starts at $25,000 MSRP, and this is how your monthly Chevy Camaro lease payment is calculated.
- Subtract your down payment from the Chevy Camaro price to arrive at the amount you’ll need to finance. For example, if you’ve saved $5,000 to put toward your down payment, you will need to finance a principal amount of $20,000 on a new Camaro that has a starting price of $25,000.
- Estimate the trade-in value of your old vehicle. If we assume your trade-in is worth $5,000 and you don’t owe anything on it, you can put the entire $5,000 towards your down payment on your new Camaro.
- Don’t forget to add in sales tax based on your location.
- If you have a decent credit rating, your auto loan interest rate will likely be around five percent. That will increase your total loan amount.
Using the examples, here are your options for the monthly payment:
- 48-month loan — $345/month (Does not include sales tax)
- 60-month loan — $283/month (Does not include sales tax)
- 72-month loan — $242/month (Does not include sales tax)
You can play with the number to calculate your own customized Camaro payment for your New Braunfels drives using our car lease calculator. Keep in mind while budgeting that you’ll also need to pay for any registration fees and monthly insurance premiums.
2021 Camaro Features
Wondering what you get for your money when you purchase a 2021 Camaro to cruise around Schertz? Along with the thrill of driving a classic muscle car and turning the heads of Boerne drivers, you’ll enjoy the following features:
- Up to 650 hp with 650 lb-ft of torque
- Maximum 0 to 60 acceleration in only 3.5 seconds
- Four core trim levels to choose from
- The option to upgrade to a convertible
- Premium touches like a heated steering wheel, heated seats, power seats, available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot, and so much more!
Learn About Your Camaro Finance Options at Northside Chevrolet
Are you ready to make your Camaro dreams a reality? If so, contact us and chat with our finance specialists to explore your Camaro finance options and hear about Camaro lease deals. Get the process started by completing a finance application online and then get in touch. Let’s do this!
More from Northside Chevrolet
The all-new 2021 Chevy Express Van is designed to work seamlessly with your business. In addition to a powerful engine and great gas mileage, this full-size van comes loaded with interior features that will let New Braunfels businesses haul whatever cargo they need with ease and safety. Check out all the details of the Chevy Express…
Are you looking for an SUV in Schertz at the perfect price, comfort-level, and style? Look no further, because the 2022 Chevy Equinox is here. There are eight colors that you can choose from to personalize your SUV. Learn about the Equinox colors and trim level packages with Northside Chevrolet here. New Equinox InventoryContact Us Chevy…
It’s easy to see why so many New Braunfels shoppers are drawn to the 2022 Chevy Trax. One of the biggest reasons is the well-appointed Chevy Trax interior. What can you expect from the Chevrolet Trax interior for the latest model year? In this guide from Northside Chevrolet, we’ll discuss standout comfort and convenience features as well…